8.1.14

NAILED IT- MIDAS TOUCH.




Hiyaaa, for this weeks nailed it I wanted to use one of my latest purchases, Barry M Foil effects in Gold. Metallics is always a huge trend and what goes better with gold than black? I decided to use these complimenting colours and black nail tape to create something I haven't done before. 

Firstly I painted my nails all gold and allowed to dry. When dry I applied tape to the accent nails and began to play around and create my shapes, this is the fun part- try triangles, squares and stripes as these are slightly easier if its your first attempt. When I was happy with the tape I fixed it down with clear polish and then decided what what areas to paint black. I used Barry M 47 Black to fill in the chosen area and allowed to dry thoroughly before adding a final clear top coat. 

This was fun and simple to-do an creates a real professional finish to anyone nails!

Give it a try & let me know how you get on below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment