19.1.14

I WISH.


GINGHAM TOP-TOPSHOP | PAISLEY DRESS- MOTEL AT TOPSHOP | GREY DRESS- BOOHOO | RINGS- REGAL ROSE. 

Evening all! What are Sundays for if not for lusting over clothes & accessories online?! Firstly my favourite items on the list has to be the geometric rings from REGAL ROSE, a great online jewellery retailer, if you haven't checked them out - DO! There collection of real silver and natural stones is amazing and these rings (sold separately) are at the top of my wishlist!

Gingham is a great print & I love it. Worn well it can be the perfect complimenting print to pretty much anything & this monochrome Topshop number is simple yet eye catching. Plus it gives you those school day flash backs to gingham socks & scrunchies, who doesn't love that?

Boohoo have got some great steals at the moment and this grey dress at £8 is one of them! Great with tights and boots or bare legs in the summer this simple jersey dress is a perfect seasonal dress. 

& finally the paisley dress from Motel for Topshop is gorgeous. I've never been a huge fan of paisley but this has a special place in my heart. I can imagine this dress worn with some hunters for the perfect summer festival look or dressed up with a chain and some heels for a night out, easy and stylish!

So that concludes my wishlist this week... What's on yours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment