5.1.14

OUTFIT- ALL BLACK.






JACKET- TOPSHOP
JEANS- TOPSHOP
BOOTS- MISGUIDED 
SCARF- VINTAGE
JUMPER- TOPSHOP
LEATHER GLOVES- PRIMARK
EARRINGS- TOPSHOP 


Happy New Year all! I must apologise for my major lack of posting over the holidays, I had to leave my laptop in Scotland due to serious lack of suitcase room... I'm sure you can imagine!? But its a new year and I'm back bitches! Hope you all had an amazing New Year and I'll catch you up on mine in up coming posts.

Now this post features a lot of new festive purchases, starting with the textured coat a sale purchase from Topshop, I've been looking for a light black coat for a while and this one is perfect, thank you Santa! Moving on to the Misguided boots you may remember from one of my previous wishlist which my boyfriend bought me for my birthday... good boy :) 

The jumper and jeans, also Topshop purchases are essential, well that's what I convinced myself when I bought them! The jumper has an amazing texture to it & I'm head over heels for it.

So watch this space 'cos we've got lots of catching up to-do.






2 comments:

  1. Like your coat and your scarf and your boot... looks pretty

    ReplyDelete