17.11.13

OUTFIT- WINTER WEEKENDS.



 


SHIRT- H&M
FLUFFY CROPPED JUMPER-TOPSHOP
SKIRT- VINTAGE
BOOTS- TOPSHOP
CHAIN-TOPSHOP
 
 
Happy Sunday all... This weeks outfit includes 2 of the A/W 13 biggest trends- fluffy jumpers & leather skirts and what's better than a fluffy jumper on wintery weekend? The comfortable yet stylish garment is a purchase of mine from the students 20% off Topshop extravaganza & I've just got around to wearing it now! Its a lovely mint colour which the photos don't do justice, but the fluffy knit is definitely one of my new winter favourites!
 
The dreamy boots are another Topshop purchase, an early birthday present as I was in desperate need of flat black winter boots. These leather and pony skin boots are my ultimate winter boot and I'm often caught staring at them with lustful eyes, I feel we will be very happy together.
 
I teamed the fluffy jumper with my mums vintage leather skirt, now mine & for accessories I kept it simple with my black Topshop heavy weight chain.


What's your favourite piece of this outfit?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the different textures in this outfit. looks gorgeous!! xx

    eskaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sophie! :) xx

    ReplyDelete