7.11.13

OUTFIT- URBAN TARTAN.


 
 
 
 
 
 
SHIRT-TOPSHOP
JUMPER-H&M
FUR COAT- ARMSTRONGS VINTAGE EMPORIUM
JEANS-PRIMARK
LOAFERS-NEW LOOK
WATCH- CASIO
BRACLET-TOPSHOP
 
Happy Thursday guys! So its been a wee while since my last outfit post, I've got lots of Uni work to catch up on as I had a little trip back down south this weekend, more to on that later!
 
So as expected the weather has dropped extremely low in the transition from October to November, its now officially winter & boy, Scotland doesn't let you forget it! Keeping warm is my biggest priority, but why not keep it stylish with a splash of Tartan & fur! 
 
My Fur coat is one of my favourite Scottish purchases, at the price of £35 from a Vintage shop in Edinburgh I was head over heels in love with this grey French rabbit coat. Although most people aren't O.K with fur, I'am. Especially in Scotland, believe me you need a fur coat to survive!
 
The jumper from H&M is a new arrival to my wardrobe as I found vouchers in the bottom of my purse, SCORE! So I used them to purchase this simple loose knit jumper, as you know I love black so this is perfect for everything I own & at only £15, its a style steal!
 
Hope your all having a great week!
 'til next time...
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. these shoes are just toooo cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! yeah that would be great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete