7.10.13

OUTFIT-SCHOOL TIME.


 


 
BLOUSE-TOPSHOP
JUMPER-H&M
LEATHER SKIRT-VINTAGE
JACKET- H&M
SHOES- PRIMARK

 
This outfit makes me feel like I'm in a preppy school scene... I think its the shoes and the noise they make when I walk down the university halls. Anyway, back to point this outfit is perfect for the upcoming winter, the leather skirt keeps me so warm and the layering is great for all weather. H&M is one of my favourite places to shop, as you may know. It just has such a wide variation without breaking the bank!
 
The leather skirt is a personal favourite as it was full length before I tailored it to an A-line above knee skirt, if I say so myself I'm very proud of my handy work and with leather being a vital trend this winter its gunna be my best friend.
 
Til next time...
 
 

2 comments: