4.10.13

NAILED IT- BLACK & GOLD.


 


Its Friday afternoon and for this fortnightly nailed it, I've looked into nail tape. As a huge nail art fan ive often wondered how so many people get a perfectly straight design, and voila nail tape is the answer!
 
I went for a classic black & gold look for my first attempt using tape, but I cant wait to play around with different colours and designs! Its so easy to apply, simply paint yours nails, allow to dry and when fully dry simply place the self adhesive strips where needed and there you have it an easy way of creating a great professional look. I used Barry M in black and the nail tape is from eBay, very available and cheap!
 
I'm looking forward to trying out more designs with the tape, have you created any nail art with nail tape?
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment