2.10.13

MOST WANTED.

FLUFFY SWING BOYFRIEND COAT
 
So A/W coats are on everyone's minds but the question is which one to buy? I must say I'm impressed with the selection the high street has to offer this season! Topshop, H&M & Primark are offering great colours, cut and all in beautiful fabrics.
 
This boyfriend swing coat from Topshop is one of my personal favourites. The light soft pastel pink is everywhere this winter, as is the fluffy texture and this coat ticks both those boxes. At £89 its a high street steal and definitely on my wish list, but with a wide selection of colours to choose which one do I pick?! Its available in navy, neon green and black to name a few! EEK!
 
If your interested in the Topshop range of coats you can find them here- http://www.topshop.com/

2 comments:

  1. I want a pink coat so badly! This one is beautiful!

    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love them! love the pink!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete