13.10.13

I WISH.

 
DEVORE TEE- RIVER ISLAND | JACKET- NEW LOOK | SILKY CAMI- TOPSHOP | DRESS- NEW LOOK | CHRISTMAS JUMPER- RIVER ISLAND.
 
Happy Sunday eve guys! Here is my current wish list from the high-street! My absolute favourite item is the Christmas jumper from River Island, So festive and I'm really looking forward to the Christmas season this year, so many an exciting things planned, this would be great for curling up in front of the TV, drinking wine and eating all the Christmas food you can get your paws on!!
 
Devore is one of my favourite prints, although it is very bad for the environment I love this top! Sorry world, fashion won this round! The long top also from River Island has a velvet print touch. Love it!
 
The cami is a classic & was one of the summer must haves, but with the cold winter front coming I hear you ask can I still wear my spaghetti strapped cami? The answer... of course you can! layer it with a textured cardi or jacket, the simple cami isn't going anywhere and this especially sexy silky number from Topshop comes in a variety of beautiful colours and goes well with anything! YAY!
 
The dress  above is a cheaper version of the Topshop original, I'm really into simple straps & cuts this winter and this little dress will be perfect for day to night wear, just jazz it up with a statement necklace and voila!
 
Finally the jacket from New Look provides a mix of different textiles and textures which seems to be very heavy featured this winter, with most coats having several different fabrics and features! I love the burgundy of this jacket the colour just makes me come over all Christmassy! :)
 
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
 
Til next time...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment