24.9.13

OUTFIT- FLUFFY FUN.

 

 
 

FLUFFY JUMPER- NEW LOOK
LEGGINGS- TOPSHOP
WEAVED PUMPS- TOPSHOP
BAG-VINTAGE
NECKLACE-TOPSHOP
SUNGLASSES- RAYBAN
 
 

Afternoon! This is a simple, Sunday chill outfit I thought I'd share! Last Sunday me and my friend travelled to Edinburgh for some exhibition's and to get some much needed culture.
 
The jumper from New look is so warm and fluffy and I just love it! It will definitely keep me warm during the cold, Scottish winter and I feel the black chain just toughens it up! You would have seen these chains everywhere recently and I thought the black one was a different take on a current trend! I teamed it all with my comfy legging and woven pumps from Topshop for a sunny and beautiful day in the capital!  
 
Til next time...
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! the colour is gorgeous too xx

    sophie

    xxx

    http://eskaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfits... We like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let us know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets
    Ara&Ale
    http://twoumbrellasintherain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete