17.9.13

OUTFIT- BACK TO UNI.

 

 
DRESS- H&M
LEATHER JACKET- ZARA
FUR STOLE- VINTAGE
SHOES- PRIMARK
EARRINGS-TOPSHOP

 
Evening all! So yesterday was the first day back to University for me! For you that don't know I attend Heriot Watt University in Gala, Scotland- about an hour from Edinburgh, studying fashion communication. This look is perfect for the first months of A/W as its starting to get chilly but one pair of tights is still acceptable!
 
The Primark shoes are one of my latest steals at £12 and look identical to the Topshop pair I was lusting over. Good old Primark! School like shoes has been a trend getting very popular on the highstreet and I think these Primark ones are a right bargain! 
 
 My favourite piece is the rabbit fur stole from Armstrong's vintage emporium in Edinburgh at the bargain price of £10. Its wonderfully soft and incredibly warm, which is key in Scotland! Defiantly my key piece for A/W.  
 
What's your A/W essential?  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The fur stole is gorgeous! I bet it's freezing in Scotland too! eeek!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah it is so cold so it's the perfect accessory! :)xx

    ReplyDelete